Seiten

Samstag, 17. Januar 2015

Time passes on.. And I kinda go with it.. Or do I just stand still?

It has been quite some time since my last serious post.
Well, it was a confusing time for me. But I am still alive and I kinda enjoy it. It's even almost 2 years ago, "she" left me. And what's up? One fucked up relationship, some childish "love" and since the 6th of january i am again in a relationship after one year being single and it feels awesome.

But I don't want to brag about it.
What else happened in that time?
I finally found an apprenticeship as a hairdresser. You read that right: i am becoming a hairdresser. But my plans go further than that. After those 3 years I want to become a master and then go to a school for special make up artists. Thats my dream besides having my own band.

My appearance has also changed. My shoulder-bade-long hair is now short and its color is a mixture of ash and green, but mostly ash. It got a greenish shimmer that's all.

Well, that's all for now.
I try to post more in the future. I was not the person i used to be. I had a rough change of myself but I believe I finally found myself.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen